Spanish/English Days of the Week

-

This is a free resource in my TPT store that might be very helpful to those of you who teach Hispanic students in the lower elementary grades. Here is the link:https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Days-of-the-Week-Super-Heroes-Los-Dias-de-la-Semana-Word-Wall-Labels-2039202

I have a special place in my ESL room where these days of the week are located so that when small groups of Hispanic children come in the room, these are hanging right beside their table. My aide from Mexico told me that for them, the days of the week begin with Monday and end with Sunday, whereas the English days of the week begin with Sunday and end with Saturday. I had to make a decision to hang them with the least confusion for little eyes, so the English version won! :) 

You might also like:

No comments

Search This Blog

Back to Top